(Updated May 7th 2020, 4:00 PM PARIS TIME)
Due to the pandemic # COVID-19, we are constantly updating our general and cancellation conditions, adapting to the current health and economic crisis.
France, Spain and Portugal are in confinement.
You can see all hygiene recommendations taken by governments at the following links:
During the period from 03/15/2020 to 05/30/2020 À la Parisienne will only accept reservations in cases of need for confinement, necessary transi tthrough the city or professional missions.
We at À la Parisienne guarantee to all guests that our apartments are sterilized and disinfected. All door handles and cupboards, bedding and towels, surfaces and floors; they are systematically disinfected with alcohol before each guest's arrival.
Due to these events, from 03/15/2020 to 05/31/2020 we have adapted our cancellation conditions for all reservations confirmed before 03/15/2020.
New reservations made from 01/05/2020 will have a flexible Cancellation Policy. See article 7. MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATION.
EXCEPTIONAL CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR RESERVATIONS CONFIRMED BEFORE 15/03/2020:
a) Possibility of rescheduling the stay without penalty. Conditions :
a1) inform us by e-mail until 7 days before the scheduled arrival date;
a2) rescheduling allowed for up to 18 months from the cancellation date;
a3) a second rescheduling will not be possible;
a4) reservations can only be rescheduled for the same number of nights initially reserved.
b) If the reservation is canceled more than 31 days before arrival, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded. *
c) If the reservation is canceled between 30 and 0 days before arrival, there will be no refund.
d) * The management fee of € 80.00 will not be refunded in any case according to our general cancellation conditions, ART 4 from this page.
f) IMPORTANT INFORMATION : In the case of Coronavirus, there will be no cancellation due to Strenuous Circumstances (Force Majeure), as this virus is present in all continents, and does not fit into an endemic disease.
g) Reservations that have already started will not be refunded or rebooked.
We count on your understanding and look forward to welcoming you soon in Paris, Lisbon or Barcelona.
We will inform you if there is any other change.
We are at your entire disposal for any clarification.
Vinicius and A la Parisienne team.
General condition of sale
General condition of sale – A LA PARISIENNE WORLD S.L.
The ownership of this site www.alaparisienne.com, (hereinafter Website) is held by A LA PARISIENNE WORLD SL, (hereinafter “ALPW”), and whose contact details are: CIF B66871864, and address for these purposes Plaza Josep Maluquer Salvador, número 10, 1ª cobertura, 08401 Granollers (Barcelona), Spain.
This document (as well as any other document) regulates the conditions that govern the use of this Website and the purchase or acquisition of products and/or services contained therein (hereinafter, Conditions).
The booking and the payment of the stays next to the ALPW, even if operations are paid on the website, by email or by phone, involve the acceptation of the client without reservation of these general conditions of sale.
When the client proceeds to the booking of his stay through the website, the access and the use of the website by the client involve the acceptation without reservation of the general conditions of the website, available for consultation under the section “legal notices”
Each expression below will have its own meaning in the definition given, that is to say:
“ALPW”: the LLC A LA PARISIENNE WORLS S.L, which is identified in the article 1.1 of these general conditions of sale;
“Customer”: Natural person, who buys a stay next to the ALPW and who is identified in these conditions;
“Hosts”: Accommodation provider (hotelier, renter, gite ...) offering the accommodation selected and booked by the Customer;
"Stays": means the accommodation services of different categories in Spain, which the Customer may select and reserve with the ALPW.
“Website”: refers to the website of the ALPW, accessible under the link www.alaparisienne.com
3. CONTRACTUAL DOCUMENTS
1. Contractual documents are in descending order:
- The conditions include also the following information:
These conditions are sent to the client by email, conform to the article 4.3, they include ‘référentiel de conformité’ of services offered by the ALPW, and the stay sold to the client.
- These general conditions
2. These documents include the entire obligations of the parties and make up an inseparable contract.
In the event of a contradiction between any of these documents, and unless otherwise stipulated, the document of higher rank shall prevail for the interpretation of the obligation in question.
Except as expressly agreed between the Parties, no other general or specific conditions contained in the documents sent or delivered by the Parties may be incorporated into this Agreement.
4. DESCRIPTION ALPW SERVICES AND RESERVATION MODALITIES
1. The ALPW offers reservation of accommodations of different categories, as listed in the website.
2. The customer can reserve his stay on the website by filling the form of available reservation on the website starting from each chart describing accommodations, by phone at the contact details indicated in these conditions
3. Whatever the type of accommodation chosen by the customer, he will receive by email a message a recap of the stay he reserved, a financial situation which corresponds to the deposits of the reservation or the full amount of the stay paid by the client.
4. The customer is invited to read carefully the detail of his stay, and contact the ALPW in case of mistakes
5. The customer has to confirm the offer on the website, this confirmation involves necessarily the general acceptance of these conditions, which will be gathered to the offer, the offer is described in the particular conditions, and pays the deposit, by following the payment modalities indicated in the article 6. The confirmation by the client of the offer will be considered as bought from the payment and encashment of the deposit by the ALPW.
The customer must pay as a reserve cost an amount of 80 euros, obligatorily, amount not reimbursable, for any booking made through the website.
6. After having confirm and pay in whole or part of the amount of the reservation, and subject of the encashment of the amount corresponding and the confirmation by the ALPW of the availability to the desired sates of the selected accommodation, the client will receive by email an acknowledgment receipt by the ALPW, which sums up the reservation.
This email will be the acceptance of the order by the APLW and will make up the contract of sale between the client and the APLW. It will include the constituent elements of the contract between the client and the ALPW.
7. The ALPW reserves the right to not confirm a reservation for whatever reason, in case of litigation about the payment of a previous reservation, or in case of problem about availability of accommodation, without the client claiming of any allowance.
The ALPW draws the client’s attention to the accommodation he will select in the process of the reservation could not be available from the moment the users connected at the same time would have started a booking request of aforementioned accommodation. The first user who makes a reservation will have priority.
8. The customer is able to make a pre-reservation of his stay.
It is enough to him thanks to these conditions to follow the process or reservation on the website, and to mark on the form of reservation the corresponding compartment.
From the moment the pre-reservation will be recorded, the APLW will contact you within 48 working hours (2 working days, not including weekends and bank days) in order to finalize the reservation, following the conditions of the present contract.
The possibility of pre-reservation doesn’t confer any guarantee of availability on the client, as well as the preservation of the price and the date of the possible reservation of the stay.
The reservation of a stay will be firm and definitive only after the confirmation of the ALPW and the encashment of the corresponding deposit.
9. The client can request the sending by email the recapitulative file of his stay.
Whatever the type of reservation and method of payment used by the client, the ALPW will confirm to the client the reservation of his stay only as from the encashment of the corresponding amount, and will send automatically to the client by email the detailed recap of the reservation of stay and the bank transaction; as well as the RESERVATION CONFIRMATION which must be printed and given to the Host to access to the services.
In the event of the detailed recap of reservation of the stay and the RESERVATION CONFIRMATION wouldn’t have reached by the client, thanks to a problem tied to internet, it falls to the client to contact the ALPW by email.
The APLW cannot be responsible for the additional costs or cancelation which would result from the non-presentation of documents required at the time of his arrival on the place of the stay by the client to the Host.
The accomplishment of administrative and sanitary formalities and the expenses of passport, the ID card, the visas, the vaccination… fall to the client and to people who travel within him during the stay.
10. This contract which aims to provide accommodation services and leisure activities, the right of withdrawal planned within the scope of online selling is not applicable.
5. GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. The ALPW is required to obligations which it takes care by this contract, which includes the implementation of all vital diligences for the realization of the reservation of the stay.
2. The ALPW guarantee the conformity of the services reserved for the reference table of conformity.
This guarantee of conformity includes the adequacy of the services with the information and features which are described in the reference table of conformity.
3. The ALPW offers to the client only reliable and good information about the properties and tourist information about geographical areas where the properties are located.
4. The ALPW is responsible for rights towards the client of the good execution of the services reserved within the scope of these conditions.
5. In the event of the client would consider that the ALPW or the Hosts wouldn’t have executed the obligations under his task by this contract, if this would have been executed badly, he can formulate claims in the following conditions:
The possible claims about the property or the conformity of the accommodation will have to be expressed to the tenant within 48 hours after the entrance to the places.
After this period, they will be definitively unacceptable.
After the deadline of 48 hours following the entrance to place, and for any other claim about the conformity and/or cleaning of the accommodation, The client must call the ALPW then confirm in 4 days following his arrival on the place of the stay by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt at the address indicated in the article 11 of these conditions.
No answer will be brought to collective claims or petitions.
Except these criteria of shape and of period, no claims will be considered.
6. The fortuitous nuisances such as rumours of neighbourhood, works, and works in progress, diverse demonstrations of private origin or the public authority cannot be set against the ALPW, to the extent that they disturb the local residents of the zone in which appears the booked accommodation. Likewise, the water shortage due to drought, the presence of insects and other similar nuisances will aim to provide researches of responsibility of the ALPW and will not refund or compensate.
7. Accordingly, the responsibility of the ALPW couldn’t be engaged in case of loss, flight or degradation of personal effects in these rental accommodations. The ALPW draws attention of the client on the fact that he is a security officer of the accommodations rented during the duration of the stay and that he belongs to him to insure himself.
8. Any interrupted or short stay or any service not consumed because of the client, whatever the reason; the agency will not give any refund or compensation.
9. In case of failure of the Host, the ALPW will offer to the client situations of replacement which present features of the closest possible to the reserved stay.
In the cases where the ALPW couldn’t propose an accommodation in the equivalent features, but only of a different mode and/or a lower category, the client can get for this solution for the refund of the price difference between this accommodation and that initially reserved.
In the event that the client would refuse this proposal, supposing that the ALPW couldn’t offer alternate solution, the client will be refunded all the sums paid of the stay or of secondary services when the cancelation will concern only these services, but any other compensation will be given.
10. The client will have to use the rented accommodation with due diligence and cannot sublet nor transfer his rights of this contract without formal consent of the ALPW, according to the provisions of the article 9 of this contract. Any professional activity is forbidden the accommodations. The client will have to respect the rules, particularly the noise, the clothesline, the cleaning, and the removal of household waste…
In case of not respected internal rules, of overtaking of the number of people indicated in the RESERVATION CONFIRMATION, the presence of pets not accepted, bad behaviour, excessive and repeated nuisances made for the neighbourhood as well as the degradation of the rented properties, the security deposit indicated in the article 8 of this contract will be kept and the tenants can be the object of a procedure of eviction, without giving right to any refund of days not used.
If no mention is made about this matter in the presentation form of the selected accommodation or in the detailed recap of the reservation of the stay, the client has to consider by default that the Hosts doesn’t accept animals. The animals will not be accepted in any case.
6. FINANCIAL CONDITIONS
1. The price communicated by the ALPW includes, subject to mistake o omission, by accommodation or by person, as well as is indicated in the presentation form of the accommodation, all expenses included, except:
The prices are variable according to dates, the durations of the Stay, and the type of accommodation.
2. In case of an obvious error and justified (piddling price which a consumer informed cannot clam seriously to have taken for the real value of the proposed property on the price shown on the website) regarding an accommodation booked by the client, the ALPW reserves the right to cancel the reservation within 3 working days, without the client can claim the payment of any compensation.
3. The deposit payment of the booking, which corresponds to a minimum of 50 % the complete amount including all taxes of the stay, or the complete amount of the stay in the case of a booking made less than 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay, is required at the time of the reservation:
- Online, on the website, by bank card, through the solution of secure payment of the Bank.
The credit cards accepted are: Visa, Eurocard, MasterCard, CB
The ALPW will proceed to the debit of the bank card of the Client to the receipt of the confirmation of the availability of the accommodation published by the Hosts.
The ALPW guarantees the safety and the data privacy of the Client regarding its bank card.
The bank adopted the process of encryption TSL, which insures the reliability of the exchanges and the transactions which encrypts at the time of their seizure the essential personal data to treat the orders, such as addresses, email, bank card number and bank details. The bank details are encrypted and sent directly to the Bank via a secure connection, without passing by the website.
- By phone by credit card, by communicating to the operator information indicated on his credit card.
- By bank transfer
The ALPW will provide its bank details to the clients to select his method payment.
4. The ALPW reserve the right to refuse the treatment of the reservation of which the payment would have been refused by centers of banking payment concerned.
7. MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELATION
1. The request of modifications of all or part of the stay must be sent by email to the ALPW and are submitted to the agreement of the ALPW which can require the payment of an additional price.
2. In case of late arrival, premature arrival, the reduction of persons who go with you, any refund will be made.
In case of presentation on the place of accommodation to the date of the beginning of the stay, a number of people upper to that indicated on the RESERVATION CONFIRMATION, the Host reserve the right to refuse the access of the client to the accommodation or require the immediate payment of a supplement on the spot.
3. Cancelation of the client: all cancelation must be informed to ALPW by email, its receipt will determine the date of cancelation which indicate the amount of the following expenses:
The date of taking into account of the request of cancelation will be the day when the APLW will be warned by email.
Extenuating Circumstances Policy ( FORCE MAJEURE)
Valid extenuating circumstances include:
8. SECURITY DEPOSIT - ADDITIONAL SERVICES – KEY DELIVERY – SCHEDULE OF FIXTURES
1. A security deposit will be required to the customer by the Host at the time of the key delivery and the payment of the tourist tax, or, as the case may be, before the date of arrival by the ALPW.
According to the Hosts, the payment of the security deposit will be paid in cash, check or by imprint of bank car, such as indicated in the RESERVATION CONFIRMATION, without being charged, as well as on our website.
2. This security deposit will be given back to the customer at the latest in the fifteen days after the end of the stay, the Hosts reserves the right to deduct from the concerned sum the amount estimated to repair any breaking and deterioration, such as the cleaning if the rental property hasn’t been returned in correct state of tidying.
3. To access to the accommodation during his arrival on the spot, the customer will have to get in touch with the Hosts who will indicate him the process to follow at his arrival.
In the delivery of keys, the client must inform of the expected departure time.
The schedules of arrival and departure vary according to the Hosts. The customer will have to inform the Hosts, one week before the start of his stay, of all information concerning his arrival (flight number, train number, arrival time, as well as the type of transportation to reach the property), in order that obtaining the key delivery and making the schedule of fixtures.
The clerk must also inform the ALPW of his / her arrival time as soon as possible, or at least 3 days before the arrival date. Otherwise, ALPW can not in any case guarantee its reception in the property.
The clerk will be able to contact the local team in case of arrival before the scheduled time, but ALPW will not have in any case the obligation of reception before the scheduled time in his communication.
The entrance and exit times are indicated in the advertisement spot of each property and must be respected.
In case of delay, the ALPW team can wait 30 minutes of the scheduled time for arrival. After 30 minutes, if ALPW does not have any other customers on hold, the payment of 20 € can be imposed for each 30-minute waiting period
In case of late arrival, the Customer will necessarily have to inform the Hosts about that by phone, in order that making him feel welcome in best conditions.
For the case where the tenant is not informed of the delay, he may be penalized with a supplementary amount of 20 euros on arrival for the delay not communicated as well as for the reorganization of late arrival times that cause troubles to Hosts.
Other expenses may be claimed for arrivals between 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
4. The customer will keep the accommodation in good conditions and clean. If it was not the case, expenses of cleaning or repair will be charged on the security deposit.
At his departure, the customer will have to close carefully the accommodation and give the key to the interlocutor on the spot. If the keys were not restored, (exemp. Departure early in the morning) . The client agrees to leave the keys inside the property in accordance with ALPW or the Host. If the keys are not delivered the cost of the replacement of lock would be charged from the deposit or a supplement can be asked on the spot by the Host.
9. ASSIGNEMENT OF THE CONTRACT
The customer has the possibility to let this contract, and his stay, to every person of his choice satisfying the conditions required for the stay, subject to have informed the ALPW about that at the latest seven days before the beginning of the stay and modify any feature of the stay.
The customer request is not taken into account from the receipt of an email of then ALPW which will confirm the acceptance of his request.
10. PERSONAL DATA
1. The customer has, according to the provision of the law, the right to access to data which concern him, and the right of modification, rectification and suppression
To exercise this right he has to send by email or by post to the contact details indicated in the article 11 of these conditions.
2. The personal data about the customer taken thanks to forms, and any future information, are intended to an exclusive use of the ALPW and the concerned Host, within the scope of the process of reservation of stays, as well as the accommodation supply services and complementary services.
3. This information aim to provide no communication or transfer to third parties, other than technical persons who receive benefits in charge of the management of the services offered in the website, which have to respect the privacy of the information and to use them only for the precise operation for which they have to intervene.
4. The data of the client will be also used to reinforce and personalize the communication with him, particularly by newsletters which will be subscribed to.
5. The ALPW preserves the personal data of the customer on his own servers and makes a commitment to maintain confidential these data, which will be preserved for duration of three (3) years as from the expiration for any reason of this contract
Available if you have any information or question, our customer service is available:
Reservations: +34645854392 from Monday to Friday from 09h00 to 19h00
Conciergerie Paris: +33 630034343 Monday to Friday from 11h00 to 19h00
Emergencies: +33 601484206 or +33 640536953
2. Modifications of the contract
The ALPW reserves the right to change these terms, particularly in case of technical, legal and case law evolutions, or during the implementation of new services.
These modifications will not however be opposable to the Customers who have reserved their Stay in a previous date for the coming into force of these modifications.
Supposing that one of the provisions of this contract would be considered as invalid in virtue of a legal or statutory, present or future requirement, or of judicial decision from the authority of the judged matter which emanates from a jurisdiction or from a competent body, this provision of the contract would be considered as non-written, all other provision of the contract which preserve the binding effect between the parties.
4. No Renunciation
The fact that either party does not take advantage of the one similar to the provisions of this contract it will not be considered as a renunciation from him in the rights he holds this.
5. Domiciliation and correspondence address
For the execution of this contract, the parties are located at the address of their head office.
The client commits to give within the scope of the process of the reservation od stays, correct and reliable information about his situation, as well as to proceed to a regular check of the data which concern him, and to proceed, where necessary, in the necessary modifications with the APLW.
The APLW y draws the customer attention to communicate him the main valid address email, and to inform him very soon of the possible modification.
Any communication made by the APLW to this address emai2 is indeed considered for having been received and read by the Customer, who commits to see regularly his received messages to the email address and, if necessary, to answer to that very soon.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The Contract is submitted to the Spanish law, for the thorough rules and for the rules of shape.
In case of ensuring dispute the execution of the interpretation of these conditions, only the Spanish version of these terms will be valid with the aim of their interpretation. The parties are suitable for getting closer and trying to find an amicable solution to their dispute, before the competent court.
IN CASE THE CUSTOMER WILL BE A LEGAL ENTITY, THE DISPUTE WILL TOOK PLACE IN FRONT OF THE COMPETENT JURISDICTION IN THE COURT OF APPEAL OF BARCELONA, IN SPITE OF DEFENDANTS' PLURALITY OR CALL IN GUARANTEE.