(i) LEGAL NOTICE
IDENTIFICATION OF DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data are shown: A LA PARISIENNE WORLD SL, (hereinafter “ALPW”) with CIF [Tax Identification No.] B66871864, and domiciled for these purposes at praça Josep Maluquer Salvador, número 10, 1 cobertura, 08401 Granollers (Barcelona), Spain, is the owner of the website www.alaparisienne.com (hereinafter “portal or site”), and the contact e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: Use of this website is entirely voluntary and implies full acceptance by the person who accesses it, hereinafter “User”, of all conditions of use in force at any time they are at this address. ALPW reserves the right to withdraw access to this site without prior notice for any user who violates the provisions of these conditions of use. Users will assume the responsibility of reading these conditions carefully. The abovementioned conditions will apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that are mandatory in their case.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.alaparisienne.com, provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the content”) on the Internet belonging to ALPW. Users assume liability for use of the portal. Users undertake to make appropriate use of the contents and services with a declarative but not limiting nature, in order not to use them (i) for activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) to disseminate racist, xenophobic or illegal-pornographic content or advertising, to defend terrorism or attack human rights; (iii) to try to access and, where appropriate, to use other users’ e-mail accounts and modify them to manipulate their messages. ALPW reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, racist, that attack youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, will not be suitable for publication.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The content of the website, including but not limited to the images and article texts, regardless of their format, are owned by ALPW or it has sufficient rights to exploit them, and are protected by international intellectual property laws and treaties. In this regard, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of ALPW. Users agree to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ALPW. You can view the portal’s elements and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES: ALPW is not liable, in any event, for damages of any nature that may be caused, for example: by errors or omissions in the content, unavailability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all technological measures necessary to avoid it. The content of this website is offered for information and publicity purposes. ALPW is exempt from any liability, whether direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or application of the information on this website outside its objectives.
8. SOCIAL NETWORKS: ALPW may be present on social networks. The handling of data that Users include on them will be governed by this section, as well as the conditions of use, privacy policies, and the rules of access and use of the social networks in question and previously accepted by Users.
9. MODIFICATIONS: ALPW reserves the right, without prior notice, to make the modifications that it deems appropriate to its portal, without the need for prior notice.
10. LINKS: Under no circumstances will ALPW assume any liability for the content of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained on this website.
11. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ALPW reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice, on its own behalf or by third parties, for Users who fail to comply with this Legal Notice.
12. GENERAL: ALPW will investigate the violation of this Legal Notice, as well as any undue use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may be available to it by law.
13. CHANGES TO THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ALPW may at any time change the conditions set out herein, and they are duly published as they appear herein. The validity of the abovementioned conditions will be based on their display and will be in force until they are modified by others that have been duly published.
14.APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ALPW and Users will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the courts of the city of Granollers.